Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It’s The 27 Yard Line Curse...
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
Holy shit. Dalvin Cook and Mike Hughes tore their ACL’s on the exact same 27 yard line
[Image: DphLCdtU8AEk3tH?format=jpg&name=orig]
[Image: DphLCdrVsAAop_n?format=jpg&name=orig]
8:16 PM · Oct 14, 2018

Don't be starting shit like this...C'mon man

happy thoughts here...happy thoughts.

Maybe they tripped over the digital yellow first down line...I mean think about it.
i know it's only visible to television viewers.....or is it?
There it is....as yellow as Aaron Rogers spine...er....helmet.

And why is it yellow anyway....shouldn't it be pink this month and then really F with people and make it camouflage next month.

Gawddam you technology!!

PS....I'm drunk. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Don't be starting shit like this...C'mon man

happy thoughts here...happy thoughts.

Maybe they tripped over the digital yellow first down line...I mean think about it.
i know it's only visible to television viewers.....or is it?
There it is....as yellow as Aaron Rogers spine...er....helmet.

And why is it yellow anyway....shouldn't it be pink this month and then really F with people and make it camouflage next month.

Gawddam you technology!!

PS....I'm drunk. 
I do care...  B) 

It looked nasty in the 2 short replays we got. I was hoping for the best but was expecting something worse than just the ACL.

... The first down line should be cycled through 12 different colors all representing something vaguely important that they don't individually explain, but most importantly there needs to be a NIKE logo on it as well. I'm tired of those regular, generic, boring first downs. I want a "NIKE first down!"

And Walsh’s kick was also from the 27yd line.  Hmmmmm. we need a 99 yd field that goes from the 28 to the 26.

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
And Walsh’s kick was also from the 27yd line.  Hmmmmm. we need a 99 yd field that goes from the 28 to the 26.
no it was a 27 yard FG which would be from the 17 yard line.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
but the ball is kicked from the 27.

Quote: @"Caactorvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
No it's not.  It's kicked from the 17.  The goal posts are at the back of the 10 yard deep endzone making it a 27 yard kick.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
@"Caactorvike" said:
No it's not.  It's kicked from the 17.  The goal posts are at the back of the 10 yard deep endzone making it a 27 yard kick.
ahhh!  well, thats news!

Simple, just skip the 13th yard.