Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adrian wants to be an offensive lineman
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...-right-now

Um, no thanks Adrian.  Thank you for the memories, but no, you wouldn't help right now.  In fact, you probably would be a larger problem since you obviously only think of yourself and haven't figured out that the NFL has changed.

what would you want him to say?  na im to old?  its not like the vikings have been dominate at the RB position. 

how about nothing?  Or talk about his team. 

The old AD, the one who ran for thousands of yards in spite of his offensive line, sure. Hell, a RB who rises above this crap is exactly what we need. But considering how poor the run block was through Peterson's final year here, it's arguably even worse now.

If this was the old AD i'd say that's exactly the type of running back (rise-above-and-produce-wise) this offense needs (I know the shotgun scheme is a poor fit). We need a rare type of RB that can rise above the poor run blocking in the worst way. Cook has flashed some good stuff - we desperately need to see more. 

Murray 
looked better playing with the injury last year - unless he's running straight through a hole he has looked completely out of place. We need something.

... lol and I agree with the sentiment; "comment on your own team." 
Odd hearing a signed player talk about another team needing him - heck it's odd hearing Dez Bryant still talking about the Cowboys as a free agent...

He's 22nd in yardage by RBs and has a 4.2 yard average: he's not setting the world on fire. The Saints will get up quickly on the Redskins and you won't see any carries going his way and he can't pass block. In 8 more games, he'll be a footnote on the season.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
He's 22nd in yardage by RBs and has a 4.2 yard average: he's not setting the world on fire. The Saints will get up quickly on the Redskins and you won't see any carries going his way and he can't pass block. In 8 more games, he'll be a footnote on the season.
Prophetic you are