Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When Did You Start to Feel "Comfortable"?
For me, it wasn't until this play.  So glad Philly kicked to AT.  He was such a stud again yesterday, and this grab was just as important as his sweet TD. 

[Image: untxo2wpni1aejxswdro]

Weird day for me. Completely didn't expect Minnesota to get a W, but when they were up 20-6, I just really felt like they were going to win. I thought it might be closer, but the Vikings were the better team yesterday.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Weird day for me. Completely didn't expect Minnesota to get a W, but when they were up 20-6, I just really felt like they were going to win. I thought it might be closer, but the Vikings were the better team yesterday.
Agreed.  The Vikings dominated most of the game, but 2 missed FGs and such kept the game too close.  I really didn't like the "give them 12 yards a pop" defense on that last drive either.  Hoped they would at least make them earn it.

But it felt in control most of the game.

about 4:30 central time,  that is when I finally quit working and pounded back a tall whiskey, on an empty stomach,  before starting to watch the game.... I havent drank on a completely empty stomach for a while.. forgot how fast it kicks in with nothing to soak it up and slow it down....

as far as the game.... about the time the clock looked like this 0:00  4Th Quarter.

p.s. Not sure how you feel about PFF.com and their grading systems, but one guy on the Viking's offensive line keeps grading out highest each week. Yep....this guy:

[Image: 15082.png&w=350&h=254]

That swing pass fumble to Roc about killed me.  Thought for sure that one blew it, but the D stepped up big and Kirk got enough offense to get that late FG.

Being up 20-3, you'd think you could coast to the finish line for an easy win.  But, I should know better, right? B)

A rare day  when I was  unable to  watch  the  game  but was recording  accidently saw a score vikings leasing 17-3 so that was a  relieving point  then  saw were  up  by  9 with only 2 min to play

It's the Vikings...I don't get comfortable until 0:00.
or a 34 point lead at the end of the 3rd

Quote: @StickyBun said:
p.s. Not sure how you feel about PFF.com and their grading systems, but one guy on the Viking's offensive line keeps grading out highest each week. Yep....this guy:

[Image: 15082.png&w=350&h=254]
that should be proof right there that there is no way they watch every play....or even the games.

Quote: @HappyViking said:
For me, it wasn't until this play.  So glad Philly kicked to AT.  He was such a stud again yesterday, and this grab was just as important as his sweet TD. 

[Image: untxo2wpni1aejxswdro]
Same with me.  I didn't relax until I saw that Thielen had control of the ball and was down.  His bobble before that about gave me a heart attack because I felt that if the Eagles got the ball there, we were going to lose the game.