Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I give Cousins credit for staying with Laquon...
I'm not sure I'd have kept feeding him the ball.

And give Laquon credit for his resiliency. Seems like a straight, position type receiver is going to be how he earns his lunch $$

Ala Ponder, I don't believe he'll ever live up to his 1st round status, he was over-drafted. But I'll give him some props for not giving-up. I think the Vikings were reaching the end of their rope with him too - with the pick-up of Robinson.

I admit that I wanted Treadwell gone after the game in Green Bay. Be has proven me wrong. If nothing else, he has always taken the high road, admitted to his own mistakes and worked hard to correct things. Also, it does appear that Cousins was telling the truth when he said some of Treadwell’s drops were his fault. 

I think he sees something there. Also it's a sign of good leadership not to give up on the young guys. It may be tempting to say screw it, I'm done with you. But it's positive reinforcement to keep feeding him the ball 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
I think he sees something there. Also it's a sign of good leadership not to give up on the young guys. It may be tempting to say screw it, I'm done with you. But it's positive reinforcement to keep feeding him the ball 
Or the definition of insanity.

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
It's necessary. The more effective that 3rd receiver is, the more dangerous Thielen and Diggs can be. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@Vikergirl said:
It's necessary. The more effective that 3rd receiver is, the more dangerous Thielen and Diggs can be. 
I agree 100%. The more weapons the better. 

I guess it good his teammate still trusts him. I don't but then I don't matter to them.
I doubt we seen the last crucial 3rd down pass bounce of Treadwell's hands.

Quon has underachieved. it cannot be arguable, but he has some value and  i will take him 10 out of 10 times on my team over a dipstick like Bryant Mckinnie

Well, he had 3 catches for 21 yards.....so its not like he's any kind of factor. And somehow I don't think his days of dropping passes are behind him. He's a 'whatever' for me, if he catches a few passes, cool.