Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inspired Vikings get victory after Cousin's pregame speech

“It was important because Linval [Joseph] asked me to,” Cousins said with a smile. “And you don’t say no to Linval.”

I love LJ. 

" YOU LIKE THAT. ......YOU LIKE THAT."

Damn, Stefon, do a sit up or two. Clearly that fat contract is making you lazy. 

'Finish the damn game!'

Yep. 

Nice fiery speech by Kirk!  We got us a fine leader at QB!!  Loved the "must obey Linval comment" and trying out LJ given his nifty running

Cousins became the first player in NFL history to record 30-plus completions in four consecutive games and AT is one of if not the only NFL player to have a 100 yds in 1st 5 games of season. I guess it could be said we have no running game so we're pass happy. And the other thing when I watched the hilites KC is being heavily pressured almost every pass play! I'm now truly concerned Cook is going to be a coin flip to actually play nearly every game!

I believe that is what's called a leader...

Quote: @"purpleloki" said:
I believe that is what's called a leader...
Someone in the article mentioned that Cousins isn't that type of scream in your face guy, but when he did, everyone took notice.  I like the guys that aren't always screaming and rah rah, but do it when needed.

I absolutely love it. I love that Linval asked him to do it and of course he said yes. His play is backing up his words and the guys feed off that. It was cool to hear Linval in the background cheering him on.