Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excuse me, everyone...but F%^& you Eagles fans
You got bitch slapped and it shouldn't have been this close. So SWEET. No Griffen, Reiff was injured, no Cook....but COUSINS. Thielen. Diggs. That D showed up. 

Hell yes. On the road a big win? Are you kidding me? I'm so back. Shouldn't have been as close as it was. A HUGE win. 

No excuse needed. I absolutely loved the chorus of boos from the crowd. Fuck Philly and those trashy fans. It was a team effort. The defense showed their pride. Cousins, Diggs and Thielen did their thing. It was a tough stretch but it's onward and upward.

Phuk philly phans......phoolish phatheads

"  I absolutely loved the chorus of boos from the crowd."   
Me too. They won the superbowl and they were booing their team in the first quarter. I knew the Vikings had a good chance once I heard those boos.
And how would I know? I've heard it several times before as a Vikings fan. And the Vikings usually lose those games.
It appears the world has turned right side up again, and the Vikings show signs they could be a lot better down the road.
Get a win next week and things will look good at the bye.

Loved seeing Thielen jabber back against the Philly d-back. Eat it, you #$%^ f#$%er. Got punched in your own house and I couldn't have been more pleasantly surprised. 

Kudos to Linval on the touchdown and throwing kisses to the crowd. I absolutely loved that.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Phuk philly phans......phoolish phatheads

That's Phuking Phunny right there.

Filthadelphia can go f**k itself! 

Skol, bitches! Wink

Huge win!!!  Now let's get on a roll and start reeling off some damn wins...

BOOM

Quote: @jargomcfargo said:
"  I absolutely loved the chorus of boos from the crowd."   
Me too. They won the superbowl and they were booing their team in the first quarter. I knew the Vikings had a good chance once I heard those boos.
And how would I know? I've heard it several times before as a Vikings fan. And the Vikings usually lose those games.
It appears the world has turned right side up again, and the Vikings show signs they could be a lot better down the road.
Get a win next week and things will look good at the bye.
The Vikings bye is week 10...