Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
“Over my dead (expletive) body”: Vikings react to Packers CEO SB boast
MANKATO — Not surprisingly, Mark Murphy’s boast this week about the Packers’ Super Bowl plans has led to reaction from the Vikings.
The Green Bay president and CEO told team shareholders, “It’s going to be a lot of fun for all our fans to drive across the state when we’re in the Super Bowl in Minneapolis.”
http://www.twincities.com/2017/07/28/ove...owl-boast/

[Image: mark-murphy.jpg?w=620&crop=0%2C0px%2C100%2C9999px]

I can't decide which looks worse on the above picture.

The tarantula wig,
or Nosferatu teeth.

Fuck the Packers

Looks like the expletive came from....you guessed it.  Boone.
wish the guy was as sharp as his tongue.

(I seriously can't stop looking at Murphys wig and fangs....like watching a car accident)

That's a lot of Wisco hard living under that rug. Manssiere wouldn't hurt either. 

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Looks like the expletive came from....you guessed it.  Boone.
wish the guy was as sharp as his tongue.

(I seriously can't stop looking at Murphys wig and fangs....like watching a car accident)
Boone has looked great the first two days of training camp according to a few reports I read.  Sometimes it takes a FA a year to fit into the system (ala Linval and Munnerlyn) and get comfortable with his new coaches and teammates.

I've read nothing on Boone to date...weird...

Yep, this quote should be printed, framed and mounted in the Vikings locker room. 

Bastards

Packers lead the league in worst toupe's...

Martin's rug runs a close second behind Dom Capers'

The sad part is all we can do as Viking's fans is rip on the guy's wig.....because the Packers could very easily be the NFC representative for this year's Superbowl. He's really not talking shit, its gamesmanship aimed right at the Packer's neighbors to the West, the perpetual whipping boys.