Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A gross loss to Philly and apathy will kick in...
Honestly, I'm pretty close now between this surprisingly horrible defense and what-we-thought-it-was offensive line.

And a win will bring sunshine and hope again to our fair lands.

I'm a long-time season tix holder. Am hoping the future home games have meaning to them. Just waiting for the rest of the season to unfold, but I've emotionally pulled back.

I dont know if I should be concerned there are some deep rooted things wrong with the team or what might ail the Vikings are a symptom of the new NFL? Maybe it's both. 

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Truth. Can't deny that, either.

Quote: @"greediron" said:
Oh wait...I funny'd you. You were being serious?

I'm already emotionally protecting myself by expecting a total a$$ whooping thrown at the Vikes.  If they somehow win, I'll be ecstatic, but I'm definitely expecting the opposite.

Another loss and it will be another long dismal season...

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Honestly, I'm pretty close now between this surprisingly horrible defense and what-we-thought-it-was offensive line.
This team seems emotionally fragile except for Kirk Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen. Those three go out and just perform not matter what(the Bills game being the exception). The rest of the team just looks shell shocked and confused. It's like they felt they were entitled to win games because of the media hype machine and realized you have to actually show up with a strong effort every week or shit like this can and will happen. Can Zimmer inspire this team to a victory? I don't think so because he doesn't strike me as that kind of coach but somebody needs to create some urgency and understand our backs are against the wall. I hate to put so much emphasis on one game, but to me, this is the pivotal matchup we need to win, on the road, in a stadium we usually suck in, to turn this season around. 

Quote: @"suncoastvike" said:
@"greediron" said:
Oh wait...I funny'd you. You were being serious?
Yes and yes.  I was being funny, but a win over the superbowl champs will stem the tide and give us hope again.

Quote: @"TBro" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
This team seems emotionally fragile except for Kirk Cousins, Diggs, and Thielen. Those three go out and just perform not matter what(the Bills game being the exception). The rest of the team just looks shell shocked and confused. It's like they felt they were entitled to win games because of the media hype machine and realized you have to actually show up with a strong effort every week or shit like this can and will happen. Can Zimmer inspire this team to a victory? I don't think so because he doesn't strike me as that kind of coach but somebody needs to create some urgency and understand our backs are against the wall. I hate to put so much emphasis on one game, but to me, this is the pivotal matchup we need to win, on the road, in a stadium we usually suck in, to turn this season around. 
Kind of refutes your whole premise.  Those 3 were awful in the Bill's game, just like everyone else.  Never seen Thielen drop so many passes in a year as he did that game.  Cousins was way off.