Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VELSPAR WEEK 5 ***results are in****
Murphy is a Viking fan.  Most Viking fans would say that the problem last year with the Vikings was the offensive line, okay the prevailing theory going in the off season was that the Vikings needed to upgrade the offensive line.  Okay there is some loud pounding on the table that the Vikings biggest need was to upgrade the QB position.  The Vikings heard you and they went out and bought the best available QB.  That investment appears to be paying off, he's putting up great numbers, making great throws.  The results of those efforts though has led to a 1-2-1 record and the Vikings are sitting in third place in the division that they won last year.  Murphy's law never fails Viking fans.  Everson appears to have caught the demon that caught Damitrious Underwood, and with those great numbers by Kirk comes the, lousy pocket presence and unwavering trust in WR's catching the ball (see Laquan Treadwell and Stacey Coley).  The Vikings thought they fixed their weakness, but neglected to fix the biggest issue the line that is charged with protecting the QB.  Ohh and what could go wrong....  The Defense who lead the league last year giving up a just 15.8 points per game.  That #1 defense?  has given up 36.6 points per game (the past 6 meaningful games)    Murphy's law can't even come close to explaining that.   

https://www.velspar.com/ Welcome to Week 5 of VELSPAR   

Papa, the Week 5 link on your site keeps launching a YouTube video.  Am I missing something?

I clicked on the link and got sent to an article on the Vikinghorn or something...

ha  I shall fix.  freakin Murphy

[*][Image: tenor.gif?itemid=10271216]

Let's Skol!

Well, I went negative.  If we win, I want the credit!

I wasn't able to find Valspar last week. Hopefully made up lost ground this week.

Quote: @"muydnbejydk" said:
  I wasn't able to find Valspar last week. Hopefully made up lost ground this week.
Not sure how you could not find it?  Velspar now has it's own domain.  Velspar.com   I try to post the new one by wednesday each week.