Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is wrong with this defense?????
I don't get it????  Didn't anyone practice during off season??  Did they think they could win by just showing up??  It was suppose to be the best defense ever....no holes....This is driving me crazy!!!!

We used to stop passing teams. Now, not so much.   We really miss Griff for sure.

Teams have us figured out and we don't adjust.

Shitty corner play and no pass rush.

It's what I say every time we underachieve... it's the Vikings.

Shit franchise in and out. They dress a pig up in lipstick every few years, but it's the same result always. Home for the Super Bowl or even worse... heads down after one. 

Finally get a QB and the #1 Defense turns to #2. Why oh why. Oh well morning comes early.

Time to start looking forward to the draft.....going to be a early pick it looks like.

It's the young minded offenses that are beating Zimmer.

I was there in person; Defense got absolutely shredded. Not sure what it looked like on TV but 1) Goff had all day and 2) WRs were running totally free with no one within 8 yds of em on many plays. And when they were actually covered, Goff was slinging dimes and beating the defense anyway.
Really hard to watch them getting chunk gains of 8-15 yds for most of the night.
I'm not a defensive genius like Zimmer is but no pressure with our front 4 seems to a big problem to me. :/

The players the Vikings got on the roster...…..man the Vikings should be keeping teams under 15 points what the heck.  All off season it finally felt we had the things, players, coaches.  The Vikings even improved the defense with players....depth finally.  This has to be a bad dream....