Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally, A Robinson Worth A Damn!
Looks like we have a third WR!

Yeah, no sh!t!  This dude is going to be our next Leo Lewis.  B)

LT, grab some pine....

I'm still kinda stunned by it. Twice.

We follow the team all offseason. We get invested into things that may happen. We have controlled expectations heading into games... 

... some dude quietly shows up and catches two TDs?! It's a really weird feeling as a major fan to jump up and scream "TOUCHDOWN! YES!!! WHO AND THE HELL IS THAT GUY! OMG! I DON'T EVEN KNOW! I FUCKIN' LOVE THAT GUY!!!!!!!"

"OMG! HE DID IT AGAIN!"

It's still a little surreal lol...

Hell yes, and they put him in there too. The new #3 for sure. You aren't looking for Randy Moss at #3, you're looking for a viable option. This dude rocked it and he has speed. Put LT to the fucking curb next year.

Cousins does a good job finding the open receiver. He spreads the ball around really well.  Everyone got his share of targets. Thielen (12), Diggs (15), Treadwell (7), Robinson, Rudolph (6), Ham

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
Cousins does a good job finding the open receiver. He spreads the ball around really well.  Everyone got his share of targets. Thielen (12), Diggs (15), Treadwell (7), Robinson, Rudolph (6), Ham
Yes.  And he was spreading it around enough that the safety bit on the shoulder fake to Treadwell and left Thielen wide open.  Dude is near the top of the league in yards and catches, and Diggs wasn't on the field, yet they left AT wide open.

Half the Vikings fans around me at the game last night were like... who's that?
2 TD's in one night, impressive. Treadwell has 1 for his career right? Sheesh. I loved the LT pick on draft day too but it just hasn't really panned out. He seems like a hard worker too and has the size, it's sort of a mystery to me why he hasn't been able to be a contributor. Hopefully he keeps improving and working to get better.

All he does is catch TOUCHDOWNS...  B)

That was pretty cool to see. He is very fast and sure-handed.