Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone going to the Rams game?
My family will be there:
Me: Either home Jared Allen in Chinese blue (F'kers)   I dunno....maybe Tarkenton away
Wife: home Barr
Son: Theilen color rushDaughter: Rudolph
Behind the Vikes bench around the 30 yard line 30 rows up.

[Image: giphy.gif]

I thought you adopted me and I was waiting for you to let me in on the plans.  :'(

Good luck, VG83.  After last week, it's really hard to believe we have even a snowballs chance to win.  Hopefully the Norse Gods are with you out there in Southern CA.

Hope you and the family have plenty to cheer about - SKOL!

Quote: @greediron said:
I thought you adopted me and I was waiting for you to let me in on the plans.  :'(

You're always welcome....BUT...our house is for sale and we are making the jump to Maui when my daughter graduates.
lived in So. CA. my whole life, and I just can't do it any more.
Probably have a lot of "adoptions" once we make the move

Quote: @HappyViking said:
Good luck, VG83.  After last week, it's really hard to believe we have even a snowballs chance to win.  Hopefully the Norse Gods are with you out there in Southern CA.

Hope you and the family have plenty to cheer about - SKOL!
I've prepped the family, they actually get Vikings notifications before I do with their "APP" (still gotta get that)
Told them; let's just enjoy our time together as a family...win or lose....enjoy seeing our heroes out there.

I'm going! Seats not as good as yours though. There's 4 of us and I'm the only huge fan so I got out-voted on getting nice seats. We'll be in the corner of the endzone.

I'll be wearing a purple Cris Carter jersey, wife in purple Vikes shirt, and a couple friends who I told to wear purple but they aren't really Vikings fans so who knows.
Was definitely more excited about our prospects of winning 7 days ago, but it should still be a good time. I've never been inside the Coliseum so that will be cool. I hope Dalvin is able to play and that we can pull off the upset!

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
[Image: giphy.gif]
The browns had an opossum, its not impossible that there will be crickets at the game. 

If I recall the Rams played better on the road than at home last year, of course that don’t mean shit this year...!   Wink B)

Have a good time with the family. Don't forget to wave at the tv. Smile Lol at the Chinese blue.