Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay Mathews Talks About His Penalty Today
As much as we all hate him, he is right.  How are you supposed to tackle someone without landing on them?

https://www.packers.com/video/matthews-d...alty-x2870

Yeah you're right, I still hate him. Smile The more he whines, the more the refs will come for him. And he whined about Rodgers again which is what started this in the first place.

Clay is right.

I hate all these roughing the passer penalties though. The defender can't hit high or low or land on him. What else is there? 

I might have an iota of sympathy for him had he been singing the same tune last year. We've all seen Clay tackle plenty of QBs with more force than Barr brought.

Yeah...he's right.

its his butt buddy that put it in the books. Thank your whining little boyfriend Clay.

Packers complaining about refs is poetic justice.

F them

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Packers complaining about refs is poetic justice.

F them
Expecially Clay Matthews dirty playing ass.

He's right... but he's got no room to complain about it hurting his team. They were gifted plenty for too long. The rule that's cost him 3 roughing calls is bad. Get used to it Fabio, it's here for the year at least.

Quote: @"Scoog" said:
I might have an iota of sympathy for him had he been singing the same tune last year. We've all seen Clay tackle plenty of QBs with more force than Barr brought.
agreed.  Clay don't know shit about penalties.  He has gotten by with crap for so long, he hasn't a clue what he is talking about.  But just like a broken clock, he happens to be correct every so often.

First, the blow to the head on Tribusky was typical Clay and has no bearing on this discussion.  Second, Fuck him.  He singles out the "little extra that took out Aaron last year."  Total dipshit.  And they asked him about laws of physics?  WTF