Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The league has officially ruined football
I'm not even enjoying this after that roughing the passer penalty.

I'm gonna think long and hard after this season whether or not I'm done with NFL. I now live in CA, might start watching USC/UCLA or something. I love the sport of football, but these idiot owners have just ruined this game.

Yup.
an entirely different game.  I see better football watching my 12 year olds team

It is ridiculous. They are totally taking away the defense.

Yeah I'm done. On hold with DirectTV. This isn't a fuck you to the Vikings, it's the NFL as a whole. They're just a disgusting league now. 

or linval should not hit the qb in the head when the guy is already wrapped up.

Quote: @KingBash said:
Yeah I'm done. On hold with DirectTV. This isn't a fuck you to the Vikings, it's the NFL as a whole. They're just a disgusting league now. 
do you get a prorated amount back or are you screwed?

I’m just glad to see that Matthews got flagged again today LOL.

Fucking Packer crybabies.  Cry to get the rule changed, and then cry when that new rule is applied to you.

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
I’m just glad to see that Matthews got flagged again today LOL.

Fucking Packer crybabies.  Cry to get the rule changed, and then cry when that new rule is applied to you.
That was hilarious. The Packer fans are freaking out.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
@KingBash said:
do you get a prorated amount back or are you screwed?
I dunno. I'd like to find out, but hopefully next time I call they won't hang up on me when they transfer me.

What an unbelievably shit company.

And don't even get me started on the Vikings... the refs can be blamed for that first drive and maybe a few calls. Getting blown out by the Bills? Maybe this is chapter one in the end of the Zimmer era. I love me some Zimmer, but I've been VERY disappointed with him since late last season. The Saints game was a fluke.

Im with you.  I was watching the vikes game along with 4 other games at the same time.  At any time you could look around and see penalties on at least 3 games.  In the 14 games played as of the time of this post 3 games had 20 or more penalties, 2 had 17, vikes game had 18, 4 others had at least 10, and the two games still in progress had 11 and 14. Only 2 games had less than 10 penalties called they were 9 and 7.  That is an average of 15 penalties/game.  Who wants to watch 3 hours of the officials throwing flags.  Its not just the amount of flags, its what the flags are doing to the game.  All the missed tackles we are seeing isnt because these guys forgot how to tackle.  They are changing the way they tackle.  When Josh Allen leaped over a viking defender that wasnt some great athletic play.  That was the result of a defender being afraid to hit high and take a chance of a penalty, so he goes low and we say the result.  It happened last week with Jimmy Graham jumping over a defender going low.