Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Else Enjoying The Steelers Implosion?
I'm damn near giddy

I am not a Steelers hater...Much as I dislike their QB. I envy their ownership and coaching stability, storied franchise. I was hoping for a rematch and some redemption for our most winnable SB loss. 

Team Turmoil.....but we'll see if it stops them from making the playoffs or not.

Wonder what Jaime is thinking right about now?

YES: My best friend's husband is a Steelers fan. He's rubbed a lot of salt in many of my wounds over the years so now it's his turn!

Yep.  Sign a bunch of divas... and then reap what you sow.

...and if you've watched the last few years that stadium has rarely been full. Even post season. Something very wrong in Steel town, and how they are supporting that storied franchise. It all gets swept under the rug by the networks as long as the meathead QB is there. For some reason they hold on to the fact that they used to win super bowls, while the foundation seems to be rotting in plain sight. 

And one of the pre-season prognosticators had them winning the AFC and beating the Vikes in the SB. Wink

Yes, especially if I can continue to profit from it. Go James Conner. 

Quote: @pumpf said:
Yep.  Sign a bunch of divas... and then reap what you sow.
and a diva for a coach.  So glad we didn't get stuck with him.  I thought he was a great DC, but he has turned out to be a disaster as a HC.