Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings waive WR Stacy Coley, sign K Dan Bailey
per the team website. Yikes, I guess they are done with the Coley experience. 

Probably lands on the PS

Still one more to go?

Quote: @StickyBun said:
I didn't see that coming.

Well, at least we got a kicker now...

Quote: @HappyViking said:
@StickyBun said:
I didn't see that coming.
Hmmm, wonder if anyone did...? 

Coley will likely go to practice squad

Coley is an interesting cat.  Good skills last year, he's been hurt a lot this year.  We thought he'd push Treadwell (if Treadwell slipped, and he has) for the #3 WR spot.

We also interviewed Coley on Sunday night.  He's not the easiest guy to get a soundbite from.  Very stiff, which differs from who we found him to be last year.

Quote: @Tom Moore said:
Coley is an interesting cat.  Good skills last year, he's been hurt a lot this year.  We thought he'd push Treadwell (if Treadwell slipped, and he has) for the #3 WR spot.

We also interviewed Coley on Sunday night.  He's not the easiest guy to get a soundbite from.  Very stiff, which differs from who we found him to be last year.
Maybe he knew his time was about up. Sometimes guys see the writing on the wall. Vikings had brought in WR’s for a workout the week before...

Quote: @Tom Moore said:

I pointed out in other threads about the negated INT, Coley was the WR on that and let the DB outposition him for the INT.  Sure that that play had something to do with the decision this week to find a different deep threat.