Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
6 Tackles, 1/2 sack, holding penalty and a hit on JG on his last pick
Not a bad day for our new 3t.

a very nice addition... !  B) 

Richardson is the guy I wanted this past FA.  Thought if we got Cousins, we couldnt swing it, but hats off to Brez.

so who do we sign long-term? Richardson or Barr?

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
Richardson is the guy I wanted this past FA.  Thought if we got Cousins, we couldnt swing it, but hats off to Brez.
Agree. Still can't believe we made that happen. Richardson was definitely a big disrupting force in the middle. I expect him to play an even bigger part in the next game. 

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
Not a bad day for our new 3t.
he was a force.  he also forced a holding penalty that killed a niner drive

Good to see the production...I didn't see much in the preseason so I was a tad concerned...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Good to see the production...I didn't see much in the preseason so I was a tad concerned...
Zimmer said today that he played better in the game yesterday than he has all preseason. Said he doesn't know why, but that's the level they'll expect from now on. I think Shelly isn't always motivated during practice, but shows up for the games.

He continues to play like he did on Sunday and the defense will be a wrecking crew. Big time.

Still getting run on up the gut, though. Not all on Sheldon. Hunter, Kendricks and Gedeon need to do better too.

Really, what does Gedeon bring to the table? He can't cover. Got caught peaking in the backfield on the big play to All Vowels. If Gedeon is just out there to stuff the run it ain't working.

Looking forward to Big Nickel with Iloka to shore up the Run D. Can you imagine being a QB that can't use Play Action facing Sheldon, Everson, Danielle and whomever Zimmer brings on obvious passing downs? Yikes! 

Me and Zim are of  alike mind...