Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The more I learn, the more I freakin' love Kirk Cousins
Read this:

https://www.twincities.com/2018/09/07/vi...the-field/

Then watch this:

&feature=player_embedded

Tell me after reading and watching that, you don't feel great about this team this year? That's a leader. That's just the dude with some talent and those intangibles to make this team truly Super. If this QB and this talented roster can't do it in 3 years, it won't be done here. I've never felt this strong about a team since 1998 and Randy Moss's rookie year. Its a real window. 

Let's light this candle.

Lol, he kinda sounds like they dubbed over him with one of the “Bad Lip Reading” guys. I love it.

I questioned this guys authenticity when he first got here, but I don't anymore.

I full expect that the offense is going to take time to jell. I'll celebrate ugly wins. 
Defense needs to be especially strong right now. 
Pressure on KC for sure, still a team game. e

One more fully expect - at least on Lombardi over the next 3-4 seasons.

The Pioneer Press won't let me read the article unless I pay $.99.  Since I'm not going to pay, you might have to summarize the article for me.

Thanks for posting this Sticky Smile Sunday, just get here already!!!!

I will go further then that Sticky. I have higher expectations now then I did going into the 1998 season. That season expectations grew steadily as it went on. The ending of that season changed my feelings about expectations forever. I'm becoming a big fan of Kirk the man. Kirk is a good man as well as leader by all appearances. He finally has a team that isn't just interested in dating him. A team that appreciates he goodness and leadership. Team and man a perfect marriage. Kirk someone finally put a ring on ya. Time for you to return the favor.

Quote: @pumpf said:
The Pioneer Press won't let me read the article unless I pay $.99.  Since I'm not going to pay, you might have to summarize the article for me.
Pumpf you could try opening it in an incognito or private window. That's what I do when I've gotten that block. 

Quote: @pumpf said:
Clear history and cookies...Your problems will disappear 

Wow didn't know Cousins had the wheels, he can get out of the pocket and move better than I thought.  Thanks for posting.

That was my question coming in: How long do I sit back and watch and listen and learn before I start to act like a starting quarterback?” Cousins said. “I was surprised by how much my teammates gave me that license to lead quickly. I thought they were going to want to have me prove myself a little bit longer than maybe I had to. They were very supportive. They said, ‘No, man. It’s your show. Let’s go."

That question was answered pretty quickly. Cousins synced up with the team and they began to gel. His actions backed up his words. I love that he has always had to fight to prove himself. He has that inner motivation to do so. During training camp and preseason, he was always interacting with teammates and coaches. He is going to help the OL. He immediately owns it if he messes up, then it's back to work. But he talk to everyone, whether it's the rookies or veterans. He is nurturing those relationships and it will have an impact.