Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eagles Missing Flip?
Or is it Foles just being Foles?  

Their  former QB coach? No, I don't think so. Foles is who we thought he was.  To bad that RPO kicked the shit out of our D.

Who did run the Eagles offense, HC, OC, or Flip?

It’s mostly Foles.  He had an incredible run during the playoffs last season but even the Eagles fans I know tell me he generally sucks.

This game feels like a preseason game with starters, except the crowd is going crazy.

Well, it did up to 8 minutes to play in the game anyways. That was an exciting finish.

love all the new rules. the game sure had a nice flow to it. Awesome!

What a shit game to watch. And Foles is now 6-1 as a starter in Philly. Matt Ryan looked like garbage. Freeman got hurt too. Talk about deflating after the initial excitement of starting the NFL season, just a bad football game.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
What a shit game to watch. And Foles is now 6-1 as a starter in Philly. Matt Ryan looked like garbage. Freeman got hurt too. Talk about deflating after the initial excitement of starting the NFL season, just a bad football game.

Someone forgot to tell them that preseason was over.  I actually went to bed at halftime.

I never tuned in,  but I checked the score when it was 6 to 3 and didn't feel like I was missing anything....apparently I wasnt.

Quote: @Purplewhizz said:
@StickyBun said:

Someone forgot to tell them that preseason was over.  I actually went to bed at halftime.
So did I.