Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Brett Jones will be the Viking's starting center Sunday
Makes more sense than Isidora. Pioneer Press is reporting this according to a source. 

p.s. it seems SO important when you put 'BREAKING' in the headlines!! lol.  :p

Good news...Jones is a brute.

Starting lineup will be: Reiff-Compton-Jones-Remmers-Hill this Sunday. I'm ok with this....if when Elflein comes back (please soon) that Jones slides over to LG to take over for Compton. I'm ready to ride with that combo. 

Todays breaking news...Stay tuned for further developments.

On a serious note. I'm ok with this as well till Elf comes back. Think it makes the most sense.

compton and hill are the definite weak points. Hurry back Elflein!

I dont understand how Isidora isnt ready enough at OG to displace Compton who looked pedestrian at best in the preseason... maybe Tom thought that since the play callers didnt want to tip their hands in meaningless games that he shouldnt either?

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I dont understand how Isidora isnt ready enough at OG to displace Compton who looked pedestrian at best in the preseason... maybe Tom thought that since the play callers didnt want to tip their hands in meaningless games that he shouldnt either?
Have to agree there. I like that Zimmer takes a prudent approach to nearly everything, but man, in my humble opinion, Isidora looked far better this preseason than Compton. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@JimmyinSD said:
Have to agree there. I like that Zimmer takes a prudent approach to nearly everything, but man, in my humble opinion, Isidora looked far better this preseason than Compton. 
maybe this is Rick sandbagging the young talent to keep from having to pay them much when they reach FA. B)

Is this more breaking than the last breaking that had Isadora to start?

And can we refrain from using the term Breaking in reference to anything concerning the O-Line?