Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regardless of any perceived issues, Vikings should beat the 49ers
No excuses. Everyone has injuries to deal with. Minnesota has the pieces in place, the solid coaching staff, the athletes, the scheme, the depth, playing at home, etc. they need to get the W on Sunday. If they are truly an elite NFC team, this should be a victory....that's the bottom line. They've got a tough schedule, wins need to come at home and as many as possible. 

On any given Sunday, I get that. Teams have started slow out of the gate to have fantastic seasons. Wouldn't be the end of the world with a loss, but.....it would shake the confidence a bit I think. Scrutiny and doubt would start to germinate, especially for the fanbase. So just go smack these NoCal b$%#hes in the mouth and send their asses home with a L. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
No excuses. Everyone has injuries to deal with. Minnesota has the pieces in place, the solid coaching staff, the athletes, the scheme, the depth, playing at home, etc. they need to get the W on Sunday. If they are truly an elite NFC team, this should be a victory....that's the bottom line. They've got a tough schedule, wins need to come at home and as many as possible. 

On any given Sunday, I get that. Teams have started slow out of the gate to have fantastic seasons. Wouldn't be the end of the world with a loss, but.....it would shake the confidence a bit I think. Scrutiny and doubt would start to germinate, especially for the fanbase. So just go smack these NoCal b$%#hes in the mouth and send their asses home with a L. 

I can live with that...

I think being at home and the 49ers still not established as a dominant defense we should be ok here. It doesn't get easier after. Losing this one would be bad...real bad. Nothing is over after week on though.

A loss in this game,  or honestly any home loss could easily cost the team home field for the playoffs, which imo is going to be crucial for a SB appearance.

Like every year.  Let's take it one game at a time.  Focus is on the Niners.  First beat them and then move onto the next one.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Like every year.  Let's take it one game at a time.  Focus is on the Niners.  First beat them and then move onto the next one.
Yep, putting the cart before the horse and not taking these games one at a time just crushes the enjoyment. There are expectations but I think the NFC power teams are going to beat each other up and we'll have some highly entertaining games this year. 

First step: beat San Francisco.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
Oh please...stop with this logic and practicality.
You know damn well if we lose it's all over.
 Wink 

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@ArizonaViking said:
Oh please...stop with this logic and practicality.
You know damn well if we lose it's all over.
 Wink 

I know, I know...if we lose, every chicken little will be running around screaming the "Sky is falling, the sky is falling"...lol

We will do great,

and im an eternal pessimist

[Image: vikings-jaguars-01-e1493325286708.jpg?w=620]