Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kalil to IR
What a trainwreck... Link

Jeebus...

Nobody should be surprised. He sucks.

Shocking

I had so much hope for that guy after we drafted him. He showed some promise his rookie season. Guess he peaked at 22. The Panthers are screwed with his contract too if I'm not mistaken. Can't cut him this year or next. If someone knows the breakdown I'd welcome it. I heard his dead cap money would be to big a pill. I do feel kinda bad for him even with all that. He made alot of money so that part I don't feel for him. However I think he did try to play here even when hurt. This is not how he envisioned his career going. Or how soon it will likely end. That's the part I feel for him. He will never stay healthy. That has been proven now.

Well at least he has his excuse for next year already in place.  Glad we parted ways with him when we did. 

What...Matt Kalil is hurt.  Never saw that one coming  Wink

Hang onto your hats

Reily  Reiff came out in the same draft class. I liked him better, but the experts knew more than I. Funny, Reiff ended up where I wanted him to end up. Experts?

Quote: @vikingknights said:
Reily  Reiff came out in the same draft class. I liked him better, but the experts knew more than I. Funny, Reiff ended up where I wanted him to end up. Experts?
Agree, but at the time I was happy with Kalil...thought he'd be something special