Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone Have Their Fantasy Draft Yet?
Ours was Wednesday...10 Teamer...non PPR...

Cousins
Goff

Barkley
McCoy
Mixon
Powell
Duke Johnson 

Olson
Rudy

Allen
Cobb
Gordon
Davis
Doctson

Prater

Saints D

Great RBs. Your WRs scare me

I've had a couple drafts so far and my big league tomorrow. 10 team PPR re-draft. I have 9th pick. I'm pretty set at alternating RB & WR each round through at least 6 rounda

A friend of mine doesn't give a shit about FF but we let him in the league every year for fun. He names his team the "Cleveland Browns" and only drafts players from them. I think this is the third year he's done this. Talk about committing to a joke haha

Quote: @"SkolVikings44" said:
Great RBs. Your WRs scare me
Gordon and Davis will make or break my team...

I use to be in 5 leagues but I have cut back to 2 this  year.   More than that and it's no fun IMO.   I have had one auction draft and I have another on Tuesday.

Did an auction once...dang hard...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Did an auction once...dang hard...
Hard but much more fun. I was drafting snake for years without realizing my strategy (identifying undervalued players and drafting as many as I can) is much more suited to auction. 

I'm in a 12-team non-PPR. Couple of guys here you might like. 

QB: Alex Smith, Andy Dalton
(I'll probably stream. Both of these guys have very easy early season schedules)

RB: Melvin Gordon, Dalvin Cook, Jordan Wilkins, James Conner 
(Didn't intend to draft Cook. Really think Murray will keep Cook's numbers down a little. Was targeting Kenyan Drake, but Cook went so cheap and there was a bidding war on Drake. I may have gotten lucky on Wilkins and Conner. Still no sign of Bell or Mack and I play the guy who has Bell week one. :-) )

WR: Diggs, Tareek Hill, Corey Davis, Kenny Stills, Keelan Cole, Chris Godwin
(love this group)

TE: Jordan Reed, Vernon Davis
(Davis is just a handcuff)

DST: Vikings

K: Carlson

Can you tell what NFL team I like? 

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Ours was Wednesday...10 Teamer...non PPR...

Cousins
Goff

Barkley
McCoy
Mixon
Powell
Duke Johnson 

Olson
Rudy

Allen
Cobb
Gordon
Davis
Doctson

Prater

Saints D
Love the Barkley, Davis, Doctson and Saints picks. Not a fan of of Cobb or McCoy. That Bills team is just a mess. Barkley can a be a league winner. I would not be surprised if he leads the league in total yards. 

I had to swallow hard and take Barkley over Brown...Allen lessened that sting...and honestly, if Gordon has his head on straight, it won't matter...Davis was ascending...