Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings DC: Danielle Hunter has made a ‘big jump’
Danielle Hunter has only played 51 snaps in preseason for the Minnesota Vikings, but he’s been a major disrupter. According to Pro Football Focus, he has one sack, one hurry, a batted pass and two run stuffs. And to Vikings fans watching on TV, he’s noticeably blown up opposing tackles a number of times.
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2018/0...-big-jump/

Monster. Probably would be a bigger factor if he played in Griffen's spot. If Zimmer truly starts to rotate guys more like he said he is going to do, it could be huge. They'll be more fresh. 

He stood out last game.  Wilson certainly noticed Hunter on more than one occasion.  I agree he looks very good and ready for a strong season.

Big year coming for him I'm predicting. He's primed to take a real disrupter role. Nice when you can develop a guy into such a position to be a top player. It really is kinda his time now. He'll get noticed alot more now.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Big year coming for him I'm predicting. He's primed to take a real disrupter role. Nice when you can develop a guy into such a position to be a top player. It really is kinda his time now. He'll get noticed alot more now.
Glad we extended him already. 

Definitely becoming one of the top players on a defense loaded with top players.

Defense should be fun to watch!
Ever since the Purple People Eaters it seems appropriate that the Vikings are strong defensively.

Quote: @ThunderGod said:
Defense should be fun to watch!
Ever since the Purple People Eaters it seems appropriate that the Vikings are strong defensively.
Yep my favorite times to be a Vikings fans was when they had intimidating defenses. I loved the Purple People Eaters. Loved the Doleman , Millard, Browner, Lee and Studwell teams of the 80's. Now this just feels right.