Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News - Teddy to the Big Easy!
Schefter reporting live...

Well Drew can't play till he's 50...can he???

I do not know why, but I saw this coming....it had definitely crossed  my mind. Now, I want to puke.

Teddy isn't going to play at all this year, but he can sit and keep safe another year. Good place for him. He might not play next year, either. Meantime, its a good backup for Brees. If they can work out a longer deal, then good for Teddy. 

NFC Championship Game: Teddy in for an injured Brees, game in Minnesota, Cousins throws late INT and Teddy takes them down the field for the game winning FG. LMAO! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Teddy isn't going to play at all this year, but he can sit and keep safe another year. Good place for him. He might not play next year, either. Meantime, its a good backup for Brees. If they can work out a longer deal, then good for Teddy. 

NFC Championship Game: Teddy in for an injured Brees, game in Minnesota, Cousins throws late INT and Teddy takes them down the field for the game winning FG. LMAO!
Well me and you have very different sense of humors...lol.

p.s. looks like it was for a 3rd round pick, about right. Same as Tyrod Taylor.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
@StickyBun said:

NFC Championship Game: Teddy in for an injured Brees, game in Minnesota, Cousins throws late INT and Teddy takes them down the field for the game winning FG. LMAO!
Gallows humor, brother. It would be SO Vikings for that to happen.

Would have been better if had gone to an AFC team.  Like I have said a few times, Wish him well, great young man. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@suncoastvike said:
@StickyBun said:

Gallows humor, brother. It would be SO Vikings for that to happen.
Well I didn't say it could never happen.

Ugh, I like Teddy but I refuse to allow my hatred for the Saints to diminish, even a little bit!

[Image: download.jpg]