Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bub bye Caleb Jones
He and his brother are obviously messed up.

1. Ben Goessling‏Verified account @GoesslingStrib 8m8 minutes ago
    More
    Vikings WR Cayleb Jones is in Dakota County jail on probable cause of felony theft and misdemeanor domestic assault. He was arrested at 4:15 yesterday afternoon, and was scheduled for his first court appearance at noon today.

Direct message
  2. [Image: JNIDb9Zf_bigger.jpg]Ben Goessling‏Verified account @GoesslingStrib 3m3 minutes ago
    More
    Vikings GM Rick Spielman says in a statement that the team is “aware of the situation involving Cayleb Jones and are in the process of gathering more information. Further comment will be provided at the appropriate time.”

That further comment will be, there's the door. Use it.

Wow  liked  his up side  but that  family must  be lacking on the upside

....and it gets better:

Courtney Cronin‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin 2m2 minutes ago
More
Jones is suspended for the first four games this season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substance.

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
....and it gets better:

Courtney Cronin‏Verified account @CourtneyRCronin 2m2 minutes ago
More
Jones is suspended for the first four games this season for violating the NFL's policy on performance-enhancing substance.

This kid should write a book. How to screw your life up in 4 simple steps.

Wow, what a complete moron.  I can understand the temptation to use performance-enhancing substances, especially as a player on the very thin edge of making the NFL.  But the felony theft and misdemeanor domestic assault charges are inexcusable.

I know it's been really nice the last few years not having to read stories like these about Vikings players.  Hopefully his ass is cut ASAP.

Like Bud used to say, I don’t cut players, they cut themselves...

Quote: @"SFVikingFan" said:
Wow, what a complete moron.  I can understand the temptation to use performance-enhancing substances, especially as a player on the very thin edge of making the NFL.  But the felony theft and misdemeanor domestic assault charges are inexcusable.

I know it's been really nice the last few years not having to read stories like these about Vikings players.  Hopefully his ass is cut ASAP.

We're #1...we're #1....we're #1!!!!
http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2017/0...ave_t.html

Well, there's at least three young rookie WRs that might be smiling a bit at this news.  Jones was getting paid, right?  I wonder why he was stealing?