Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rodgers contract extension

HOLY SHEET.

Kinda what we knew and kinda what HE expected. Both sides met on his side. Rodgers v Cousins for the near future. While we're not on top by any means. I believe we are no longer handicapped either. Gonna be good. If Mitch progresses this division has alot of talent at this position.

Glad to see they signed him to such a team friendly deal...[Image: bwdbym2t0sa8.gif]

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Kinda what we knew and kinda what HE expected. Both sides met on his side. Rodgers v Cousins for the near future. While we're not on top by any means. I believe we are no longer handicapped either. Gonna be good. If Mitch progresses this division has alot of talent at this position.
Kinda seems like the whole NFL is getting better at QB. I heard something recently that was pretty startling: every team in the NFL (except for Dallas) has either a #1 draft pick at QB or a QB they're paying more than $16M/yr. 

With that much guaranteed, he can just quit trying. Give no effort for 4 years and retire somewhat healthy 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@suncoastvike said:
Kinda seems like the whole NFL is getting better at QB. I heard something recently that was pretty startling: every team in the NFL (except for Dallas) has either a #1 draft pick at QB or a QB they're paying more than $16M/yr. 
yeah that's interesting. Having a #1 pick at QB doesn't always mean you keep him around for a big contract. Hell we had 2 in 10 years.

Nope
Still Don't

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
@suncoastvike said:
Or 16 mil doesn't buy as much these days...