Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kearse or Harris
If it comes down to choosing one of these two, who do you choose and why? 

Harris seems like the more reliable player at this point.

Harris.  I just think he's having a great preseason.  Haven't really heard a whole lot from Kearse.

Harris. He can play on the field. check out the Rams game, he had a huge game

the only reason youd keep kearse would be for special teams gunner. so it would depend if we have anyone who can take that job and excell. 

Yes, Harris is the better backup - but if Sendejo stays, we have good depth. Kearse is a key ST player - and maybe Iloka teaches him how 6'4" safeties should play.

I think they try to move Sendejo, but if they keep him, Kearse might make the team over Harris.

Both.  Trade Dejo for some interior oline help and a bit more cap space.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I'll bet Zim loves having both Iloka and Sandejo for the flex it gives him - at least for a year. 

We'll see soon enough. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:
I'll bet Zim loves having both Iloka and Sandejo for the flex it gives him - at least for a year. 

We'll see soon enough. 
Harris or Kearse could step in for Dejo in filling bit roles.  Hell before Iloka got here some were wondering if Harris would take his job this year.  Dejo is not a 3.5 million dollar safety,  he's a good player,  but not irreplaceable.  Take the cap space and get some OL help if they can.

Honestly if they don't do something to address the OL situation i have to wonder if they should start selling now because this OL is about 1 injury away from folding the season anyway.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@purplefaithful said:
@JimmyinSD said:

We'll see soon enough. 
Harris or Kearse could step in for Dejo in filling bit roles.  Hell before Iloka got here some were wondering if Harris would take his job this year.  Dejo is not a 3.5 million dollar safety,  he's a good player,  but not irreplaceable.  Take the cap space and get some OL help if they can.

Honestly if they don't do something to address the OL situation i have to wonder if they should start selling now because this OL is about 1 injury away from folding the season anyway.
Unfortunately this is the present dilemma. I just wish they could get a decent 5 to play together. Compton really looks like garbage to me, and really other than Rieff (and elf when if healthy) I have no confidence in any of the others.