Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chad Beebe after catching Vikings Winning TD

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-25-at-10.19.20-am.png?fit=986%2C552]Chad Beebe after catching Vikings Winning TD
Exclusive Interview: WR Chad Beebe. We got ab out 90 seconds with Chad to talk about his game winning TD vs the Seahawks and his big punt return. This man sure seems to be pushing for a spot on the…

Read the full story here

He did a great job of staying with the play even after it sort of broke.

I like this kid...  he just keeps showing up late in games.

I wonder how much coaching he got from Dad because he sure knows how to play the position.  He can find the soft spot and run to it.  He keeps the play alive.  He reminds me Steve Largent or Chris Walsh.

He looks tiny standing next to Tom.  How big is Tom? lol

I am sorry,  this game is won by football players, not alma matters or system pedigrees,  whether Don had anything to do with Chads nose for the game or not... this kid is a football player and he has earned a spot on the final 53.   He has shown up in every opportunity they have given him and done well with it.  no stashing him most likely so why not reward him with a spot?

Quote: @"Poiple" said:
I wonder how much coaching he got from Dad because he sure knows how to play the position.  He can find the soft spot and run to it.  He keeps the play alive.  He reminds me Steve Largent or Chris Walsh.

He looks tiny standing next to Tom.  How big is Tom? lol
Beebe is listed at 5'10/183, I think that's being generous

He's a MAC kid for the Huskies. Making an NFL roster would be as big a surprise as Thielen doing it back in the day. 

• Played in 44 games for the Huskies and finished his career ranking in the Top-10 in program history in punt returns (48) and punt return yards (329)
• Averaged a team-high 14.9 yards per reception as a redshirt senior, totaling 417 yards on 28 catches
• Was 2nd on the team with 775 all-purpose yards, averaging 86.1 yards per game, in his final collegiate season
• Turned in his best game of his career when he caught 6 passes for 125 yards at Bowling Green on 10/21/17
• Finished his career with 64 receptions for 930 yards and 3 TDs as well as 5 rushes for 10 yards
• Contributed as a return man throughout his career, returning punts for 3 seasons and returning kickoffs as a redshirt senior
• Did not play in 2016 due to an offseason injury that resulted in him taking a redshirt year
• Grabbed 21 receptions and 219 receiving yards, both 4th best on the team, in 2014 prior to suffering a broken arm in the MAC Championship game
• Earned 3rd Team All-MAC honors as a punt returner by Phil Steele in 2014
• Earned IHSA All-State honors following his senior season of HS at Aurora Christian HS in Aurora, IL.
• Holds the Aurora Christian HS records for most career receptions and receiving yards
• Graduated with a communications/corporate business major
• Father is Don Beebe, who played in 6 Super Bowls for the Buffalo Bills and Green Bay Packers

https://www.vikings.com/team/players-roster/chad-beebe/