Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
meet at the QB or pick your poison
Richardson has a new line that could rival the old one from the PPE days.  And puns are always intended.  His new line (D-line) looks star studded and so he offered this line (quote).

Quote:“Pick your poison on that one,” Richardson said. “The other guys can
hold the basket while the one guy picks the fruit.
We have no problem
with it.”

I dont know how this line couldnt challenge for the league sack records?  it just seems unblockable unless opposing offences adopt the eli principal and just throw the ball away a soon as his head says "one mississi...."

Nasty. 

Just don't hurt those precious QB's.  Gently lay them to the turf.  And watch that helmet!  Oh, the humanity!!! Wink

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Just don't hurt those precious QB's.  Gently lay them to the turf.  And watch that helmet!  Oh, the humanity!!! Wink
First guy to QB picks him up, the other 3 arrive and help gently lay him down.  Sounds like a great sack celebration.

Not as eloquent as "our best plan of attack is to meet at the quarterback" ...but I'll take it...

Quote: @Ralphie said:
Just don't hurt those precious QB's.  Gently lay them to the turf.  And watch that helmet!  Oh, the humanity!!! Wink      and we will just be saying what the fickle reference  when cousins  gets creamed and no flag

Quote: @greediron said:
Richardson has a new line that could rival the old one from the PPE days.  And puns are always intended.  His new line (D-line) looks star studded and so he offered this line (quote).

“Pick your poison on that one,” Richardson said. “The other guys can
hold the basket while the one guy picks the fruit.
We have no problem
with it.”
This guy has some great quotes - and great insight too btw. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I dont know how this line couldnt challenge for the league sack records?  it just seems unblockable unless opposing offences adopt the eli principal and just throw the ball away a soon as his head says "one mississi...."
I still remember that game to this day...Not sure I've ever seen anything like it before - or after. 

I'm thinking that with a couple of key improvements to the D Secondary (Hughes, Iloka), our pass coverage theoretically could create more sack opportunities for those guys.  Theoretically.