Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Speedbump McGee Get’s Scoped ...
Panthers left tackle Matt Kalil getting his knee scoped
[Image: gettyimages-879611622-e1533211782967.jpg...316&crop=1]
Getty Images
The Panthers were already without their All-Pro right tackle for at least half the season.
Now they’re going to be without their something-less-than-All-Pro left tackle for a bit.  Wink B)
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/21/panthers-left-tackle-matt-kalil-getting-his-knee-scoped/

hes gone …..who cares anymore....

Eventually, we are going to see some Viking leave, go elsewhere and emerge as a bigger contributor than here...but not with Patterson (yet), and certainly not Matt Kalil! I do hear that the Panthers are pretty impressed with Jarius Wright, though.

Quote: @"Mighty mouse" said:
Come on man, it’s a time honored tradition to follow former Vikes here...  B) 

Quote: @"Kentis" said:
@"Mighty mouse" said:
Come on man, it’s a time honored tradition to follow former Vikes here...  B) 
Specially ones that take swipes at the Vikings after they are gone.  BTW, what ever happened to Ellison? 

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
Eventually, we are going to see some Viking leave, go elsewhere and emerge as a bigger contributor than here...but not with Patterson (yet), and certainly not Matt Kalil! I do hear that the Panthers are pretty impressed with Jarius Wright, though.
I really can't think of any off the top of my head.  Maybe Moss but that was after he left the Raiders, not the Vikings and I don't know if he was better than his best years as a Viking.

Quote: @"Mighty mouse" said:
hes gone …..who cares
It’s all part of the game
The FO works year round making big decisions that impact the team physically & financially immediately & down the road
& this cat made up so many excuses,even blamed us for his incompetence