Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
There's About 28 Teams Mike Hughes Could Start For
Kid looks like a five year vet...Jaleel Johnson also playing very well...

Hughes doesn't look like a rookie.  Might not be such a bad first round pick after all...  :-D

And Jaleel Johnson and Stephen Weatherly have shown up again today.  Our defensive line is looking much deeper than last season.

Weatherly playing well  downs looked good  

I'm thinking Hunter should line up at RDE in passing situations...

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Hughes doesn't look like a rookie.  Might not be such a bad first round pick after all...  :-D

And Jaleel Johnson and Stephen Weatherly have shown up again today.  Our defensive line is looking much deeper than last season.
The defense is most definitely improved. Much more depth and guys making the most of opportunities. Johnson and Weatherly are looking good. Eric Wilson is making an impression as well.

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Weatherly playing well  downs looked good  
He's the guy to watch.

I am wondering if all the hill hype might  be a bit premature.  He looks like he has a lot of potential,  but is still going to take some work before we could run him with the starters.

All Vowels™️ showed up big time!

Went back and watched both games... I TRUST #21 Mike Hughes. WOW that kid is smooth. He is after now where Waynes was last year as a coverage DB. Haven't seen him tackle yet, so can't say that, but that kid can be our NCB 100%. I like Mack, but let Mack be our Dime and backup. 

Yes, but Hunter at blind side and Griff and RDE. Griff has more mass and still a few more moves that would work this year on the right, and Hunter has that Length and just something about him that can scare some ppl. 

Erik Wilson is much better than Gedeon, and I also think Harris should start over Sandejo. But that is just me. Sandejo is a hitman, but he can't cover like Harris. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am wondering if all the hill hype might  be a bit premature.  He looks like he has a lot of potential,  but is still going to take some work before we could run him with the starters.
Well remember, this wasn't a 1st round talent. He was a projected 3rd or 4th rounder without the character issues. And I think that's exactly what he looks like. Got some serious size/speed upside, but he's going to need time.