Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rookie CB Holton Hill at Minnesota Vikings Training Camp 2018

[Image: screen-shot-2018-08-04-at-12.15.05-pm.pn...&ssl=1]Rookie CB Holton Hill at Minnesota Vikings Training Camp 2018
VikeFans Interview of rookie Holton Hill. There’s a lot of fan interest in Holton after his stellar college career at Texas. We’ll watch him closely tonight & report on his progress…

Read the full story here

When the rookies interview you can tell that they sometimes are a bit nervous to be in front of a camera. Then when you get a chance to interview them a year or two later they are a little more polished. I guess the same goes for their play on the field but Hill has looked pretty good already at camp.

You've got to like this interview.

That kid looked sharp. Quick cuts, always willing to take advice on the sidelines. He looks serious.

he looks impressive. especially fOr a UDFA. crazy how much he and rhodes are together

Quote: @Neptizzle said:
he looks impressive. especially fOr a UDFA. crazy how much he and rhodes are together
he was a second round talent, but had off the field issues

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
You've got to like this interview.
Yeah, like, I, like, really, like, did :p 

Replace "like" with "y'know" and you've got 2007 Adrian Peterson B)

@Tom Moore if I remember correctly, you're a legit 6-3...Thrill Hill wasn't giving up anything to you height wise...looking like a massive steal...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
@Tom Moore if I remember correctly, you're a legit 6-3...Thrill Hill wasn't giving up anything to you height wise...looking like a massive steal...
He's tall, really tall, but rookie OT Brian O'Neill dwarfed me.

I think this guy is going to be a steal....the real SOD (sorry Onterrio).