Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intrasquad game
This usually happens a week before the first preseason game, but I can't find anything about it. I see on the schedule there's a "night practice" tonight in full pads. Wondering if that's it? And they just don't call it an intrasquad game anymore?

We scrimmage the Jags towards the end of Training Camp if I remember correctly.

The scrimmage and practice with the Jags is August 15 and 16.

The offense vs. defense "Scrimmage" hasn't really been billed  a scrimmage in a few years. It has been a Night Practice for few years now.  

I believe it's tonight...

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
It appears you were right. Sure wish we could get some coverage of that.

Couple things I've been able to glean from various sites this morning. Cousins didn't go downfield at all and struggled with accuracy most of the night. Cook sat out. Easton was out with an undisclosed injury. Eric Wilson, who Arif Hasan says is having a "phenominal" camp, took a Siemian pass back for a pick 6. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Couple things I've been able to glean from various sites this morning. Cousins didn't go downfield at all and struggled with accuracy most of the night. Cook sat out. Easton was out with an undisclosed injury. Eric Wilson, who Arif Hasan says is having a "phenominal" camp, took a Siemian pass back for a pick 6. 
I am even more hopeful about KC here long term after listening to Geoff interview with Moore. I bet we don't even see Dalvin next week @ Denver. 

@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I am even more hopeful about KC here long term after listening to Geoff interview with Moore. I bet we don't even see Dalvin next week @ Denver. 
I suspect you're right. I might put him in that 3rd game, the dress rehearsal, but that's probably it. I intended to go to the Denver game, but it's hard to justify spending $225 (cheapest I could find for 3 tix) to watch a preseason game. 

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I suspect you're right. I might put him in that 3rd game, the dress rehearsal, but that's probably it. I intended to go to the Denver game, but it's hard to justify spending $225 (cheapest I could find for 3 tix) to watch a preseason game. 
I couldn't do it for a pre-season game. No way, especially game #1. 

@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:
@"MaroonBells" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

I couldn't do it for a pre-season game. No way, especially game #1. 
He's either ready for contact or he isnt.  If he shouldn't play in the preseason he shouldn't be out there during contact drills .   Holding any player out of preseason is a waste of an opportunity that typically shows up as a slow stsrt to the regular season.