Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wait what? Just don't touch certain qbs I guess

Guy was out of the pocket (which you DONT want to have happen with that turd)
Barr was within two steps of the crybaby.

The same hit on Winston a couple weeks before didn't break a collarbone, and wasn't a penalty.

A. Rod is a Prima Donna pussy.
I say tee off on his ass

I'll take the fifteen yards

every time

At least when Favre was hit by Randle, he didn't whine like a little bitch. Rogers can drink outta my ass.

....er.....I mean...."I Don't Care"

then maybe the QBs shouldnt hold the fucking ball until the last second and then let it go.  if this is enforced I may quit watching football.  if defenders arent allowed to finish in a reasonable area then the game should just become 2 hand touch and fuck the league.

What a joke...  good luck being a defender in today's NFL.

Told ya that cryass wants a wall around him at all times regardless of where he is on the field

So this is interesting...
"If you roll out and get set up, you're still a passer," Morelli said. "But if you're rolling out and throwing and a guy's chasing you and tackles you, you're not defenseless. They get two steps and they can tackle you. Becoming defenseless is setting up again outside the pocket."
So maybe my recollection is wrong, but didn't Rodgers throw as he was still rolling out of the pocket?  I don't recall him stopping to "set up" and throw the pass. 

Quote: @Wetlander said:
So this is interesting...
"If you roll out and get set up, you're still a passer," Morelli said. "But if you're rolling out and throwing and a guy's chasing you and tackles you, you're not defenseless. They get two steps and they can tackle you. Becoming defenseless is setting up again outside the pocket."
So maybe my recollection is wrong, but didn't Rodgers throw as he was still rolling out of the pocket?  I don't recall him stopping to "set up" and throw the pass. 
He would argue he was "set up"...

What a bunch of shit.  Make it more subjective so the refs don't know and have to make a judgment call and will favor certain players.

It's kinda easy to which teams are going to benefit from handicapping the defenses even more. 
Hopefully Kirk, Adam, Diggs and Cook can make us one of them. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
https://twitter.com/christomasson/status...98944?s=19
Jeeze... why not retroactively suspend him while you f***ers are at it...  :#

[Image: g5df05bz3otx.jpeg]
Rodgers broke his own damn collarbone when he tried to brace his fall w/ his arm, fuck that pussy!  Wink B) :p