Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prisco still sucks
perennial Rodgers ass kisser thinks the Vikings might be okay this year, but of course he will take the Packers.

https://www.vikings.com/video/prisco-tal...-beat-more

He says  he thinks .I think he thinks very little what a hack

Yeah seems to be the thing to say. Seems also that after 5 years of total domination by the Packers that the Vikes have kind of caught up. Getting 4 of the last 5. I think we did more then catch them. Maybe it's them playing catch up now. We will see soon.

Quote: @suncoastvike said:
Yeah seems to be the thing to say. Seems also that after 5 years of total domination by the Packers that the Vikes have kind of caught up. Getting 4 of the last 5. I think we did more then catch them. Maybe it's them playing catch up now. We will see soon.
Exactly.  Rodgers is good, but the team has sucked around him and they are the ones drafting out of desperate need.  IIRC Thielen and Diggs have torched them lately with Keenum at QB.  And our defense has been very stingy even when Rodgers was on the field. 

So until they show differently, the Vikings are the team to beat in the NFCN. 

Didn't really expect this leopard to change his spots, did you?  Prisco is a tool!!

Vanguard doesn’t care!  Wink B)

It's okay for him to believe in Rodgers.  The guy is phenomenal.  But our D is built to beat Rodgers.  (or at least slow him down)

A better question to ask is whether the Packers' D can stop the Vikings' O.  Because the answer is NO, we will win the division.

Prisco is a Cousins hater and a Rogers fluffer. Called Cousins the most overrated player on the Redskins. He's just retro-fitting that stance. Be fun to call him on it later.  

I don't understand  how people can be a fan of a question who is afraid to walk into a Barr lol

Its funny, because the guy right after Minnesota signed Cousins loved the Vikings. But more and more national media, as the regular season approaches, are moving toward Green Bay as the NFCN front-runner. 

Lots to prove for some with Cousins as a Viking and to keep Green Bay away from the crown again in 2018. Hard for them to imagine a healthy Rodgers not making them a contender.