Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Romo Takes Nine Iron To The Head, Suffers Permanent Dame Bramage

Translation: Both Tony Romo and Aaron Rodgers are at the Tahoe pro-Am tournament this weekend.

......and Tony wears knee pads

I was reading another piece on can the Packers go 16/0 this season? 

The answer is no

I dont get it...

I think we are going to need to change the emoji to "WTF TONY ROMO"  sorry troy but your reign as the most mentally damaged former cowboy has come to an end.

Folks are sure putting a lot of stock into those rookie corners. 31 other teams drafted too. For all of them the hope is that they will eventually contribute. When it's Packers, problem solved! Championship! 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
Folks are sure putting a lot of stock into those rookie corners. 31 other teams drafted too. For all of them the hope is that they will eventually contribute. When it's Packers, problem solved! Championship! 
Yep, lots of media love for the Packers.  Rodgers deserves it because he's that damn good...  but the last time the Packers drafted CBs in the 1st and 2nd round, it was Damarius Randall and Quentin Rollins.

One has already been traded for a rookie QB who led the league in INTs and the other is a bust.

Alexander and Jackson are good prospects, but to expect them to play really well as rookies is a big ask...  Especially when CB is one of the toughest positions to play in the NFL.

Do we need a "Fuck Tony Romo" thread first?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Do we need a "Fuck Tony Romo" thread first?
Oh yeah...lol.
[Image: h0skds5j35kp.gif]

Hey Tony....

[Image: xkwpmzg49rqu.jpeg]
[Image: vjjbzk3m00vx.gif]