Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Added our twitter feed to the side bar above the news
This will help members here see all of our Tweets during TC

Is this thing on?

Thanks Mike.  How you coming on getting us a dancing banana emoji for occasions like this? 

Thanks Mike!

I like it!

Great idea!

Very cool

Quote: @"SFVikingFan" said:
Great idea!
thank you!   B)

I like it but here is an idea.  Not sure I even like it.

The left news feed is so far down now.   Could you put one of the two feeds on the right hand side?   I use the news feeds far more than I will the twitter feed - although maybe that changes during the season?

Quote: @"twgerber" said:

The left news feed is so far down now.   Could you put one of the two feeds on the right hand side?   I use the news feeds far more than I will the twitter feed - although maybe that changes during the season?
Possibly but not sure I like the three pane layout. I can take a look at it when I get a chance

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"twgerber" said:

Possibly but not sure I like the three pane layout. I can take a look at it when I get a chance

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"twgerber" said:

Totally up to you but I have to scroll a lot further to get to the news feed which I really use a lot.