Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Talks have begun?
According to @FootballChase0 on their instagram acct: 

The #Vikings have opened up contract talks with both Stefon Diggs & Anthony Barr.

would love deals before camp

Ohhhh...I hope this is legit...

Who is this  reporting  these things?

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Why wouldn't you believe they've opened talks?  I'll start being interested when there are reports of progress being made.

I'd have been more surprised (and deeply disappointed) if they hadn't been talking for quite some time now...

Dunno how Brzez does it.

IIRC brez left town shortly after the hunter deal was finished and as soon as he got back Rick was heading out for 2 weeks.  I don't remember when they woukd be back but I was thinking nothing would be happening until about 2 week before camp.

Well at least talking is still cheap. It is like Jimmy says though. We are now in the middle of the NFL vacation season. Heard some local guy saying just that this morning.

Quote: @Scoog said: Jimi
@"BarrNone55" said:
Why wouldn't you believe they've opened talks?  I'll start being interested when there are reports of progress being made.
While I'm certain @FootballChase0 is an upstanding citizen in the community, I'm waiting to hear from a more solid source...That being said , I'm fairly certain there's been at least preliminary talks so far...I just don't think anything is imminent...

I read somewhere that all 4 of Kendricks, Hunter, Barr & Diggs were made offers. Team freindly I’m sure like Hunter’s ended, up being. Probably comes down to if the remaining two want top dollar or to test the market.