Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shady possibly being super shady
Wow.  If these allegations are proven true, I think he's looking at quite a few years behind bars.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...e-invasion

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend beaten in home invasionPolice are investigating a home invasion robbery at an Atlanta suburban residence owned by Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy that left his former girlfriend hospitalized on Tuesday.
Police in Milton, Georgia, are in the preliminary stage of their investigation and haven't named any suspects. Responding to a social media post blaming him for what happened, McCoy vehemently denied the accusation, saying he hadn't been in "direct contact with any of the people involved in months."
"We have spoken to LeSean and have been in contact with the National Football League," the Billssaid in a statement. "We will continue to gather information."
McCoy was in Miami on Tuesday morning training in preparation for the upcoming season, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo reported.
Delicia Cordon was identified by her lawyer, Tanya Mitchell Graham, as the victim. In a statement, Graham said Cordon was sleeping when a man attacked her and demanded cash and specific jewelry she had received from McCoy -- items which McCoy allegedly had requested back on several previous occasions. The attacker allegedly hit Cordon in the face with a firearm multiple times and bruised her wrists while forcibly removing bracelets. Photos obtained by NFL.com from Cordon's legal team showed multiple injuries to her face and wrists.
The suspect fled the scene before police arrived. Cordon was treated for her injuries at North Fulton Regional Hospital and was released. A second woman in the home, who was identified by Cordon's attorneys as her cousin, suffered a minor injury during the incident, police said.
"The preliminary investigation indicates that this residence was specifically targeted by the suspect or suspects, and not a random incident," police said in the statement. There were no visible signs of forced entry into the home, Graham said.
Cordon has lived in the home owned by McCoy since the fall of 2016, according to her attorneys. Fulton County court records show McCoy has been trying to have her evicted.

Yeah I seen the picture that her friend posted.  That girl was a bloody mess. Someone really worked her over. Part of me hopes Shady was involved and they nail him. Being how he's cried the victim himself. Calling coaches racists and all. I don't like Shady characters.

Wow, I hadn't seen the picture, it is really bad.

[Image: 0710-instagram-mccoy-sub.jpg?resize=1024%2C768]

You know his own mother gave him the nickname Shady. Because of his mood swings as a child. I think that's telling you something. Like I said earlier when he said Chip Kelly got rid of him because he didn't didn't like good black players that was bs to me. His 2016 arrest was over a bottle of champagne. Two off duty cops got injured. No convictions though. He takes getting his stuff back seriously. Or allegedly does. It will be interesting to see where this one goes.

Unless they catch the suspects, it might be hard to prove. But it sure looks like McCoy hired or asked some dudes to get his jewelry back. They've had a contentious breakup. Also, not long before, McCoy had the alarm system and cameras taken down off the house. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Unless they catch the suspects, it might be hard to prove. But it sure looks like McCoy hired or asked some dudes to get his jewelry back. They've had a contentious breakup. Also, not long before, McCoy had the alarm system and cameras taken down off the house. 
I'm hearing mixed reports on who took the alarms down. Him or her. I've heard she disabled them because he was watching who was coming and going. It was technically his house. He had the system installed. It would make sense "if" you were dealing with someone you feared and he was watching. If it was him that disabled it that's more telling. We will see where this goes.

That is absolutely brutal what happened to her. 

I am not going to jump one way or the other until some facts come to light,   I wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt staged.  there is a different world out there and in it some crazy shit happens.  I wont be surprised to hear that the girl was indeed a victim either.  just need some facts.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am not going to jump one way or the other until some facts come to light,   I wouldnt be surprised if this wasnt staged.  there is a different world out there and in it some crazy shit happens.  I wont be surprised to hear that the girl was indeed a victim either.  just need some facts.
I hear ya. I don't even know if that girl in the picture is her. Not very recognisable that way. I have a hard time buying you'd have yourself beating that badly to frame someone. The truth will come out.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Yeah the rant about how she overlooked criminal behavior before is a great look.  And trespassing.  But IF it is true that specific jewelry was targeted, that shines some poor light on shady.  But that could be just part of the story as well.