Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You still have a Championship Game hang-over?
Or are you over it by now?

Hard part for me was getting so close to a home SB.

New QB, Cook, Richardson and Flip have me really looking forward to this season. 

My hangover is gone...  especially in light of all the positive moves the Vikings have made the past couple months.

I can't really find anything to complain about.  This team got better over the off-season.  Which is scary considering we were knocking on the door step of a home Super Bowl last season.

Took a while... have packed that into my Vikings scrap book of memories! As always.....looking forward to a new season...SKOL!

Been over it for quite awhile now...it's part of my Viking DNA to quickly process soul crushing defeats...

Lucy had pulled the football out on us so many times that this one was just another in a long list. I didnt get very excited for it so the let down didnt really exist. 

Nope... I'm pretty sure the quart of whiskey last night is what's causing mine.  Ooof.

Quote: @AGRforever said:
Lucy had pulled the football out on us so many times that this one was just another in a long list. 
Haha, exactly. I kind of enjoy it for as long as we have the mojo. One day they'll surprise but I'm 52 so time is running out. 

I was over it before the game ended.   I just adjusted mentally... "Oh yeah, they do this every time.  Ok."

I am overt it for the most part.   Once training camp opens I will be over it and concentrating on this season. 

The Eagles did me one favor in the respect that after that first Viking drive for a TD, it was a shit show. Put the game away early so I started processing my fan grief quicker than normal and no brutal last second dagger. The high of the Diggs walkoff TD against New Orleans was so incredible that watching that over and over has gotten me thru it much better.

New year with real optimism, can't complain. Should be another fun season.