Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: I love it when Mother Nature wins a round.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/thr...li=BBnb7Kz

I dont know why there isnt a world wide mandatory death sentence for people who poach endangered species.

[Image: john-lennon-instant-karma-poster.jpg?w=736]

i know as a society that we should be past this point.... but what could be more just than having poachers be killed by animals?  maybe we bring back the ol....feed em to the lions...?

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
i know as a society that we should be past this point.... but what could be more just than having poachers be killed by animals?  maybe we bring back the ol....feed em to the lions...?
It's beautiful actually. Sure, the lions were just doing what lions do, but it's fun to think about the almost Disney-level poetic justice here. 

[Image: main-qimg-12aeb3b12eb719633bf44f73ecaeafb7-c]

Quote: @"MaroonBells" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
It's beautiful actually. Sure, the lions were just doing what lions do, but it's fun to think about the almost Disney-level poetic justice here. 
Kinda brings to mind a dark comedy.  3 guys tiptoeing through the grass.  "Shooosh Frank, stop breathing so loud.  Frank?  Frank!"

It's Not Nice To Fool Mother Nature

Circle of Life kombiya

I hope we aren't applying our standards to those who may be starving!

Quote: @"jargomcfargo" said:
I hope we aren't applying our standards to those who may be starving!
Come again?