Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Word Association round seven
[Image: AR-302049935.jpg&maxh=400&maxw=667]

My word?

NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

babyface

Underachiever

He was incredibly blessed with athletic talent, specifically for football, but he just didn't have the desire. No knock on him, he had other dreams for his life, more power to him. But that doesn't change the fact that  it was soooo frustrating watching him flash his skills, but literally SEE that he really didn't give a shit. It was just a job and a stepping stone for other things that didn't expose him to physical injury.

Again, not knocking him for his decision, but as a fan it was disappointing to watch, especially considering his 1st round draft status.

Quote: @"njvike" said:
Underachiever

He was incredibly blessed with athletic talent, specifically for football, but he just didn't have the desire. No knock on him, he had other dreams for his life, more power to him. But that doesn't change the fact that  it was soooo frustrating watching him flash his skills, but literally SEE that he really didn't give a shit. It was just a job and a stepping stone for other things that didn't expose him to physical injury.

Again, not knocking him for his decision, but as a fan it was disappointing to watch, especially considering his 1st round draft status.
the Vikings seem to have a history of first rounders that are incredibly skilled,  but yet lack that extra push that makes them all they can be.  recently Barr's drive gets questioned, and Kalil, and I have often wondered how much fire Waynes actually has for the game,  but there have been others as well that just makes a person want to wonder how blessed they are to have all that natural talent and be able to get by at 80%... Many have argued that Moss was an underachiever and that if he would have pushed himself he would have set the records far far out of reach. 

Homerun, smooth, glide, electrifying, cerebral...

Quote: @"Vanguard83" said:
My word?

Lol!

Is it wrong for me to know exactly what this refers to?

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:
@"Vanguard83" said:
My word?

Lol!

Is it wrong for me to know exactly what this refers to?
You nailed it:
I think the first time it was..."NNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"The second time it was.... "WHATTHEFUKAREYOUDOIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!?!"

Skilled

Smart

Smooth 

Strong 

glass

every time he touched the ball he could go all the way or blow out a knee