Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You May Be Missing A Lot of our Content
We tweet videos, photos and current Viking news at least 3-5 times per day on our Twitter site @VikeFans.  As we remind folks, you don't have to join Twitter to view our content.

Here is a link - July 4th - We have:

*  a 1967 game vs the Steelers
*  Chuck Foreman with his young, and future NFL star Jay Foreman,
*  Joe Kapp and his Jump Pass
* Everson Griffen sacking James Winston, in Winston's first NFL game at TCF Bank Stadium

Here is the link for you to view:

https://twitter.com/VikeFans

Why is all that not shared here?

My Twitter got hacked so I deleted and have not been back. 

Quote: @Cricket said:
Why is all that not shared here?
because it takes a lot of effort to post in both locations - and our Twitter instance is an extension of the website.  We have over 5,000 regular followers there and quite a few less here.  Its an easy step to just view it there.  SD's experience of hacking is rare.  We promise you'll like the content.  Most is very rare

I am 1 of the 5000,  but honestly I can probably count on 1 hand the number of times I have opened up my twitter app.  I would prefer all my Vikings related stuff in one spot as well,  but if it's a lot of work to dual post I understand.

Even if I don't get to see the results... I still appreciate your effort Tom.

I'm on the Vikefans Twitter feed and its excellent. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
I am 1 of the 5000,  but honestly I can probably count on 1 hand the number of times I have opened up my twitter app.  I would prefer all my Vikings related stuff in one spot as well,  but if it's a lot of work to dual post I understand.

Even if I don't get to see the results... I still appreciate your effort Tom.
No problem - to each their own.  But, go to our site one time, at night, and look through our history.  It may stun you.

This here site is as close as I’ll ever get to the so called social media, haven’t needed it for 58+ years, don’t anticipate that changing... ever!  Wink B)

Maybe Mike can embed a little side bar window into the longship page of the twitter feed?

Twitter?? What's that?  If I join up, does it make me a twit? Wink