Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Now this is going back a ways, but do you remember this?

Missed it live. I get too hypertensive watching live.

My wife keeping an eye on the score for me after NO went ahead. I went into a funk.She say's..."Wait....Something happened.....the Vikings scored"
I went scrambling for the remote, turned it on to see the stands going wild, 0 on the clock, the replays andpandemonium.
Yeah..I know...I'm not a "real fan" 'cause I can't watch them live (after gutting us all for 50 years), but believe me I love these guys every bit as much as all of you.

There are no stupid ques...screw that! Are you kidding me???

I watch this when I’m having a bad day. I watch it when I’m having a good day. To be honest, I watch this every week. It is my Super Bowl win until we get one. 

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I watch this when I’m having a bad day. I watch it when I’m having a good day. To be honest, I watch this every week. It is my Super Bowl win until we get one. 
So this. Well said.

I periodically watch the "Scott Hansen Reaction" video...  I laugh EVERY...  SINGLE... TIME.  Never gets old.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-aftermath/...winning-TD

Quote: @Wetlander said:
I periodically watch the "Scott Hansen Reaction" video...  I laugh EVERY...  SINGLE... TIME.  Never gets old.
http://www.nfl.com/videos/the-aftermath/...winning-TD
Awesome!!! I like the one with the Saints fan reaction. It's like a best of. My favorite scene. Watching a grown man throw his TV off a balcony while his lady pleads with him. That never gets old. 

:'(  :'(  :'(

Quote: @Kentis said:

:'(  :'(  :'(
Hope they have an enormous hangover and it takes years to get over that loss.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
Still get chills when I hear that crowd roar.