Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk Cousins wheels

...and I'll bet he can throw a football over them mountains. 

Lochstar is so jealous and so getting a cousins jersey. 

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
Lochstar is so jealous and so getting a cousins jersey. 
LMAO

Nothing some purple paint can't fix

Honestly, take a look at that van: its in great condition yet. Looks a little customized and an upgrade package. 

Cousins will have made $127 million by the time his 3 year contract with Minnesota is over and what he did doing the franchise tag so many times in Washington, so he's doing alright.  :p

A conversion van is an extremely comfortable versatile vehicle...as long as you don't have the crazy ego that says you should have a drag racer for commuting. Kirk may find it's not fun in the snow, though.

It's tempting to see this pic as explanation for why Cousins signed with the Vikings: that is not the vehicle of a guy who is drawn to the bright lights of New York. 

In my mind...I'd rather chance a bullet than own a van.  I just can't see myself in one.

Quote: @ArizonaViking said:
In my mind...I'd rather chance a bullet than own a van.  I just can't see myself in one.
get the right one,  they are kind of fun to drive,  but I felt the same way years ago... of course after I got rid of the astro van we never got another.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@ArizonaViking said:
get the right one,  they are kind of fun to drive,  but I felt the same way years ago... of course after I got rid of the astro van we never got another.
I had a Astro. Great van but crappy suspension. 4.3L was a solid runner.  Took that thing everywhere when the kids were young. Great road trip vehicle.