Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL fans rank the Minnesota Vikings as having the fifth best team logo
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdBKOzUMWgOzVLmleX1ff...nVjbJJ7L3Q]
    [*]NFL fans rank the Minnesota Vikings as having the fifth best team logo  The Viking AgeFull coverage
Source: tag:news.google.com,2005:cluster=dx_ENfkB7f8X1MM

Saints use a flour de lis, which has been around for some 700 years and has appeared on countless shields and flags of various countries and kingdoms. They plop that on a football helmet, call it their logo, and that's the one chosen as the best logo? 

I think the Texans is the best logo and the Saints the worst. 

Ok what is it they say?  Everybody's got one right. I like ours best.  The Saints is not the coolest.  It's like we got birds and cats, pirates and minute men. Some just letters, one nothing at all. The Vikings and the Rams are the best. 

Of course I like ours best but there are a lot of cool logos. I'd rather count down the ugliest ones...
#1--A big fat G on a pee yellow helmet (this is #1 by a mile, btw)
#2--The fleur-de-lis, not so much for the logo itself but that butt ugly color of the helmet (but I also hate the team, so there's that...)
#3--The Browns don't even have a logo and orange is probably my least favorite color next to pink. What is a Brown, btw??
#4--The Rams' swirl
#5--The Colts' shoe
Honorable mentions: The Chargers' bolt, the Chiefs' arrowhead, the Bengals' stripes and the J-E-T-S' jet.

The Saints? Nope. I love the fleur-de-lis but they fucked it up. The Lions? That logo is boring. The Falcons? The logo is butt ugly. The Rams? Meh. A big swirl. Lame. The Vikings have the best logo. No contest. 

I like Vikings, Rams, Eagles, Chargers.
I hate the Raiders and Cowboys but, they got good logos.
Old school Patriots and current Colts, Cardinals (oldest NFL franchise) are cool.
The Rams were the first NFL team to have a logo on their helmets. Ever since halfback Fred Gehrke, who worked as a commercial artist in off-seasons, painted ram horns on the team's leather helmets in 1948, the logo has been the club's trademark. ... The uniforms were unchanged as the team moved to Los Angeles from Cleveland.

The new Pats helmet sucks.  Liked the old one.  Of course ours is best.  I don't mind the Fleur-de-lis, I think it is unique and fitting, but I hate the team so it is a tough spot.

As a kid I liked the steelers so I still sort of like that one. 

[Image: s9l28xplq6xb.jpeg]

Kentis nice coverup.
I think team's have a logo on the helmet and where ever else they want with any one of their logos.

The Viking's helmets and logo are very cool. The thing that bothered me until the fairly recent change in uniform design and they finally got the purple correct, where the jersey and helmet purple colors matched.