Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OTA news ...
Compton and Isidora starting at the guard spots. Remmers at tackle. Coley and Robertson left with injuries - Coley's does not appear to be serious. Don't know about Robertson. Barr will not be attending OTAs.

Yeah, it looks like with Elflein out...  our starting unit is Reiff, Isidora, Easton, Compton, and Remmers.  It will be interesting to see how it shuffles around once Pat is back in action.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Yeah, it looks like with Elflein out...  our starting unit is Reiff, Isidora, Easton, Compton, and Remmers.  It will be interesting to see how it shuffles around once Pat is back in action.
Is Easton practicing?  Thought he would be held out as well.

I really hope Hill or Collins can beat out Remmers at RT. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
It is OTAs.  Kinda pointless to be trying to figure out offensive line battles when they don't have pads on.

Quote: @greediron said:
@MaroonBells said:
It is OTAs.  Kinda pointless to be trying to figure out offensive line battles when they don't have pads on.
Fact remains...I really hope Hill or Collins can beat out Remmers at RT. 

Interestingly enough

Zimmer: Rashod Hill was banged up this week so we put Remmers at right
tackle. We might move him to guard next week. Vikings remaining open to
O-like configuration.

Quote: @dadevike said:
Compton and Isidora starting at the guard spots. Remmers at tackle. Coley and Robertson left with injuries - Coley's does not appear to be serious. Don't know about Robertson. Barr will not be attending OTAs.
So, can it be assumed this is a contract thing?
If so, I'm not surprised. I think Barr thinks he's the second coming of Von Miller. He is not. Maybe he's a little miffed that Kendricks got a new deal before he did...or maybe I'm just chucking a handful of @&%# at the wall to see what sticks...

Quote: @prairieghost said:
@dadevike said:
So, can it be assumed this is a contract thing?
If so, I'm not surprised. I think Barr thinks he's the second coming of Von Miller. He is not. Maybe he's a little miffed that Kendricks got a new deal before he did...or maybe I'm just chucking a handful of @&%# at the wall to see what sticks...

Chuck away. Nothing you said sounds all that unstickable.