Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thoughts on Nagy vs Patricia?
The North coaching ranks will certainly look different this year with 50% turn-over.

Will be interesting to see how each moves ahead with the pieces and org they inherited...

Well Patricia certainly has more to work in Stafford and crew.

Nagy has to get the most of Trubitsky after what I thought was a poor showing as a rookie but others disagree.  I think the bears are cellar dwellers again.  

More important, what to think of green bays new coordinators...

I agree Patricia got the easier of the 2 gigs. Both teams seem to have history in bad hires or sticking with them too long. Both teams have terrible old money ownership. Both teams seem lost as to finding an identity or even a focused mission. So I guess to both Nagy and Patricia all I can say is, good luck. Wish you all the worst.

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
More important, what to think of green bays new coordinators...
This is the one that worries me. Two solid coordinators. We have our work cut out this year. 

I always thought patricia was a little naggy. 

The Lions need to figure it out or they are totally going to waste the career of a top-tier talent like Matthew Stafford. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
The Lions need to figure it out or they are totally going to waste the career of a top-tier talent like Matthew Stafford. 
True...

Stafford has had much less success and surround than Rogers. I hope they both never sniff a SB the rest of their careers. 

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I always thought patricia was a little naggy. 
I'm still pretty new here but you sir are funny.