Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pick That Makes You Put Fist To Wall
For me, it's any CB tonight...

Better start checking your wall for studs now Smile

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
Better start checking your wall for studs now Smile
personally, i cant use studfinders due to when i get close they start going off incessantly heheh. 

yeah QB, corner, DE, TE

CB in the first round?  Yep.

QB, RB, WR in the first too.

and I would not be happy with a first round TE either.

Quote: @"Ponifan" said:
CB in the first round?  Yep.

QB, RB, WR in the first too.

and I would not be happy with a first round TE either.
lol.  Stay away from windows and stay outta the basement.

Treadwell, 2 fucking years later!  :p 

For me it is any pick that makes someone else put their fist through a wall.  I enjoy reading about the draft picks, but nobody really knows who will work out and who won't.  Although I am sure we will hear (selectively) for years to come from some about how they knew all along about such and such pick.

I would have a hard time being upset with any pick...  this team is loaded.  Just take the best available player whether that's a CB, TE, pass rusher, OL, etc.

The only pick that would make me put my fist through a wall is if we force an OL pick because there is a run before us.  We need some help, but don't reach for the 4th best OG.

Reaching for any D.  Fix the gd O

Yeah, I'd have to agree with BN. I wouldn't hate a CB pick, but I think it would be a big mistake.

My thought is that in a Zimmer defense, ALL corners are developmental players, so why not wait and take a developmental corner? Plenty in the middle rounds. We're so close, take someone who's going to help us right away. Someone who can help protect our 84M investment, make our receivers better, make our back better. And it's not like there's no value at OL at 30. That's exactly where the value is!

It seems pretty obvious to me...but we'll see.